Smokey eyes are my go-to for nights out when I want to feel super glam. Glee’s Lea Michele is notorious for rocking a dramatic smokey eye on red carpets and magazine covers. Goodness, she’s gorgeous!
For my first tutorial using my new camera (woohoo!) I thought I’d show you how to do this staple look with some of my favorite affordable products. This tutorial is a collab with Ivy from Wakeup for Makeup, who was a fellow nominee in the Allure Beauty Blogger Awards. She chose one of Lea’s bright looks– check out her blog for her tutorial!
Watch the video for my Lea Michele inspired smokey eye tutorial:
- Coastal Scents Step One Eye Primer
- Jordana 12 HR Made to Last Eyeshadow Stick in Stay On Black
- Coastal Scents Revealed Palette
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Face Primer
- Rimmel 9-in-1 Matte BB Cream
- e.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzer Duo
- Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminizer
- Revlon Lip Butter
What’s your go-to glam look?