I’m the farthest thing from embarrassed when I admit that I binge-watched Season 2 of Orange is the New Black as soon as it came out. One of my new favorite characters is Morello, the love-sick New Yorker who doesn’t let prison get in the way of her beauty routine.
I had fun channeling my inner inmate to recreate her prison pin-up look for you. Watch the video to see how I created the look (including the faux bob!)
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Foundation
- Rimmel Glam’Eyes HD 5 Colour Eye Shadow in Brick Lane
- Jordana 12 HR Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Continuous Almond
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner
- Essence get BIG! lashes Triple Black Mascara
- NYC Bronzer in Sunny
- Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick in Just Pinched Pink
- NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Red
- Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss in Rock n Red
Have you finished season 2 yet? Who is your favorite character? I loved learning more about the background of the characters, and can’t wait for the next installment!
Check out these other Orange is the New Black Makeup Tutorials from some of my favorite beauty bloggers: